By joining the Keller Elementary PTA you provide financial support for the state and national PTA, which advocates family friendly legislation. Past accomplishments of the PTA organization include: all day kindergarten, federally funded school lunch programs; healthier lunches, a separate juvenile justice system and bike helmet safety. As the PTA continues forward, parent involvement will remain the core of everything it does. Health and safety issues will continue to be priorities and the PTA will hold steadfast on increasing funding for public schools.
Locally, the Keller PTA sponsors many fun and exciting activities for students and their families throughout the school year, including (but not limited to): Family Activities (IFFF, Co Ed Dance, Fun Fair, Family Nights Out), 5th Grade Graduation and Academic Enrichments (Scholastic Reading Counts Program, Cultural Arts & Education Assemblies, Technology and School Supplies, including classroom and media center books).
- Individual membership is $ 7
- Family memberships are $14
How do I sign up?
- All adult members of your family can sign up here.
- In person at an event (Kindergarten Snapshot Day, Back-to-School Food Truck Fest, Donuts with Dryden on the first day of school),
- By sending in your Keller PTA Membership Form 2018-2019 and check made out to "Helen Keller PTA" with your child once school starts
Business Membership is $50 Keller Elementary Business Membership Form 2018-2019