Save the date.... our annual Huskies Run will be Friday, October 13, 2017.
The Huskies Run is our big fall fundraiser! It will occur on Friday, October 13th during the school day. We need a few volunteers to sign-in visitors and supply visitor tags, take group pictures, hand out favors (megaphones) and hand out snacks. Click here to sick up to volunteer.
The PTA is raising money to fund PTA programs, field trips, assemblies, technology, classroom supplies, playground improvements and equipment.
We want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Huskies Run.
- We have teamed up with The Get Movin’ Crew© to make this event fun and profitable.
- Please help us by helping your child raise a total of $50.00 in donations.
- It’s easy! Just help your child gather 5, $10.00 flat donations, or more.
Follow these Simple Steps to Success!
1. Register your child for the Huskies Run by visiting thegetmovincrew.com
2. Friends and family want to help your child be successful and share in their achievements. Use the student fundraising webpage to promote online donations using the email & social media tools right on their webpage. It’s easy!
3. Watch your child’s Pledge Meter blast to the top fast! Most credit/debit cards are accepted from anywhere in the world. Check your child’s webpage often to see all donations in “real time.”
Our total school goal is $18,000
- Date: Friday, October 13, 2017
- Final Donation due date: Wednesday, October 18th, 2016
- We prefer online donations through your child’s webpage.
- Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school using the attached pledge sheet by Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
- Please make checks payable to Keller PTA
- Cash & check donations will be added to the online tally on October 14th and shortly after the final due date of October 18th.
Show off your Keller Spirit and wear Keller spirit wear or royal blue/white on the day of the Huskies Run!
Download the flyer for more information and the pledge sheet.
2016 MONEY RAISED
Thank you to everyone for another great Huskies Run this year. Thanks to all of the hard work from Keller students and families, we have collected $21,239.23 in donations. Way to go! The students will get to watch a video of Mrs. Dryden dining on roasted crickets .
UPDATE: As of the day of the event, we have raised a whopping $17,600! Way to go Keller friends and family! Congratulations to our hardworking co-chair veterans Michelle Serra Vinluan and Megan Moore O'Shea, all our awesome volunteers including Kohl's, The Royal Oak Middle SchoolBulldog, Meijer & Trader Joes for their donations, Jeffrey Sauger Photography, and Jazzercise Royal Oak Fitness Center for warming up our kids! And, yes, Mrs. Dryden will be chomping down some roasted crickets. Barf.
Can we hit $20,000? We have until October 21 to register and get your last-minute donations in to make this happen. Maybe we could get Mrs. Dryden to eat some dried worms for dessert?! Please register your child(ren) here:http://www.thegetmovincrew.com/ if you haven't done so already. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The following teams have already won a hat day by meeting their $1000 classroom goal:
Team Smith $2660.00 (whoa!),
Team Proper & Team Rahn are tied at $1400.00,
Team Piwko at $1292.00,
Team Stanesa at $1280.00,
Team DerVartanian at $1254.60,
Team McLeod $1130.00,
Team Ault $1040.00
Team Liefer $1010.00 Congratulations!